Bhuna Hua Chicken Recipe. Bhuna Hua Chicken is a basic simple masala made with red chillies, garam masala and garlic that is used for flavouring different types of meat and vegetables curries. The Indian spices used are rich in spiciness, flavourful and aromatic. Bhuna literally means sautéing or browning, hence the spices are firstly nicely roasted and ground to make a classic spice powder. “Bhuna” is also a technique of searing the meat first with the spice mix and cooking the seared meat in low flame for few mints. This slow cooking process helps the chicken or meat to cook in its own juices.This process results in giving a deep strong flavours with some very thick sauce. The meat cooked in a slow cooking process along with freshly ground spices gives an amazingly golden colour to the dish. Tip- Thighs & drumstick cut pieces suits well for making this dish. Alternatively you could also just grill the seared chicken to make a perfect crisp and juicy appetizer.
Ingredients for Bhuna Chicken:
– Chicken with bones- 500 gms
– Coriander seeds- 1 tbsp
– Fennel seeds- 1/2 tsp
– Peppercorns- 1/2 tsp
– Cloves- 3
– Green cardamom seeds- 4
– Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
– Whole red chillies, halved- 2
– Chopped onions- 3 medium ( around 200 gms)
– Ginger garlic paste- 1 tbsp
– Tomato purée- 3 medium tomatoes
– Whisked curd/yogurt- 3 tbsp
– Red Chilli powder- 1 tsp
– Chopped coriander leaves- 3 tbsp
– Salt- 1/2 tsp
– Ghee – 2 tbsp
– Refined oil – 3 tbsp
– Heat oil in a kadai/pan.
– Add the cumin seeds and the halved red chillies.
– Give a stir and add the chopped onions. Mix it well and add 1/2 tsp salt. Fry the onions on medium heat for 10 mins till brown.
– Reduce heat to low and add the ginger garlic paste. Fry on low heat for 2 mins and then add the tomato purée. Mix and continue to fry it on medium heat for 2 mins till oil separates.
– Add the fried chicken and mix and fry it on high heat for 1 min.
– Now add the red Chilli powder and the roasted powdered masala/spice. Mix it well and bhunno/fry it on medium heat for around 3 mins. Add a splash of water to prevent it from burning.Continue to bhunno/fry on low heat for another 3 mins.
– Reduce heat to low/switch off heat and add the whisked yogurt. Mix well and switch on heat on low. Continue to cook on low heat for 2 mins.
– Mix and cover & cook on low heat for 10 mins. ( Give a stir after 5 mins)
– Garnish with chopped coriander leaves, mix well and simmer for a minute or two.
Recipe in Urdu Hindi | Tea Cake Recipe | Cake Recipe Without Oven | Without Oven |10 Minutes Recipe | Quick And Easy Breakfast Recipe |Yummy Evening Snacks Recipe | Evening Snacks Recipe | Snacks | 5 Minutes Lockdown Snack Recipe | Quick Evening snack Recipe | Tasty & Delicious Snack Recipe | Easy Snack | Instant Snacks Recipes | Eggs | Evening Snacks Recipes | Kids Snacks | Sponge Cake | lock down recipes | Quick Tea Time Snacks Recipes | Snacks Recipes | Village | Easy Snacks | Instant Snacks | Quick Snacks | Easy Cake Recipe | Instant Veg Snacks Recipes | Homemade Snacks | Indian Snacks For Kids | Healthy Evening Snacks Indian | Cake | Evening Snacks Indian | Easy Snacks To Make In 5 Minutes | 5 – Minutes Recipes | Cakes | 5 Minutes Recipes Indian | Indian Vegetarian Recipes | Quick Meals | Easy Meals | Easy Recipes | Healthy Breakfast | Dinner Ideas | Cooking Recipes | Healthy Meals | Healthy Recipes | Evening Snacks Indian | Evening Snacks Low Calorie | Evening Snacks Without Oil | Evening Snacks Oil Free | Evening Snacks Vegetarian | Evening Snacks Easy | Evening Snacks Quick And Easy | Recipes | In Minutes Recipe | Evening Snacks Recipe | Evening Snacks For Kids in Tamil | Evening Snacks Tamil | Tea Time Snacks Healthy | 5 min | Tea Time Dry Snacks | Tea Time Snacks At Home | Jhatpat Tea Time Snacks | Tea Time Snacks | Tea Time Snacks Quick | Evening Snacks Recipe | Snacks | Snacks | Instant Snacks | vlog Recipe | Today Recipe | 10 Minutes | Sweet Recipe | Snacks Recipe | Today Snacks | Village | Easy To Make Snacks | Commercial Recipes | Food | Indian | Recipe | Homemade | Cooking | Learn Cooking | How To Cook | Home Cooking |
▬▬▬▬▬▬ 5 Things You Should Do Now ▬▬▬▬▬▬
►Hit the thumbs up
►Subscribe to my channel
►Hit the notification bell
►Share with a friend
►Leave your questions and comments below
▬▬▬▬▬▬ Subscribe To Our Channel ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Follow Us On Social Media
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu7I…
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/mycityfoodse…
Twitter : https://twitter.com/FarooqZoobia
Tumblr : mycityfoodsecrets.tumblr.com
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/mycityfoodsecrets/
Website : www.mycityfoodsecrets.com
#bhunachicken #bhunachickenfry #chickenbhuna #chickenbhunamasala #FoodLover #mycityfoodsecrets #Zoobiafarooq
Bhuna Hua Chicken Recipe,bhuna chicken,chicken bhuna,chicken bhuna recipe,chicken bhuna masala,bhuna chicken masala,chicken recipes for dinner,spice eats chicken recipes,bhuna chicken fry,masala chicken,bhuna chicken curry,punjabi chicken curry,chicken bhuna fry,bhuna chicken curry recipe,spice eats,chicken recipe indian style,chicken recipes easy,how to make chicken curry indian style,chicken masala,chicken bhuna masala recipe,how to make chicken bhuna